Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!!


One year done. Gone. Just like that. My babies are one. I thought it was going to be the longest year of my life, but it flew by. I am having trouble comprehending how time flew. And I feel like I don’t remember anything. It is so fun to have two crawling, babbling, laughing, teasing, smiling babies.

We figured by this time they would look much different, and not so similar. We were wrong. They still look so much alike. But personalities are so different. Logan likes to climb, tease, and is my go-getter. Tyson does all the milestones first (we think he will be walking very soon), loves to play with toys (well, anything), and is my observer.

I can’t tell you how blessed I am to be their mother. They are little angles. Happy Birthday BOYS!!!!!

To celebrate we wanted to tell everyone who has helped us this past year thank you. So we had a fun party at the stake center. We had nearly 50 people show up. It shows how blessed we have been:) Here is what are invite said (I was proud of my husband for coming up with the little rhyme!)

Come join us for cake and fun
For rare is the chance to see
TWO turn ONE!!
We want to say thank you to all who have helped us in making it to this milestone. We could not have done it without you. Please join us at the Stake Center
Saturday, March 5 at 2:00 pm.
*No gifts, please*

It was a wonderful day. Happy Birthday boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment