Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome

This idea of creating a blog about a Mormon Mommy of twins came to me when I was in Relief Society with my 10 month old twins. My husband was teaching in Preisthood and I was not having much luck with two everywhere. Being able to contain, keep happy and listen to the lesson was practically impossible. Of course I do have the help of other sisters but I don't want them to miss out on the lesson and the babies are in the stage of they only want mom. Then the thought of why attempt this? Why do I come? (But this is another topic). So then what do other moms with twins do at church????
I thought about bringing a playpen for the weeks my husband is teaching. But that is all I can come up with. So this blog is dedicated to all those out there with twins- heck kids in general ( I do have 4 BOYS)! Lets help one another get through this wonderful life a little easier.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait for all the advice and tips. I don't have twins but I have four young kids very close in age...Gavin (4.75), S (5), P (4), A (3). P and A were born in the same year. Gavin and S are only 2 months apart. So something between twins and quads and singles is where I fall. Oh btw I have to call the girls by initial because until they are legally adopted I can't disclose their names or share pictures online in a public format like this.
    As far as Church, well I haven't heard anything for the last 6 months (when the two youngest came to live with us.). And I teach Sunbeams in Primary, so nothing there either. It got to be really sucky for a while, Church was just more of the same of my everyday life, but more stressfull trying to contain my little ones and keep them quiet or quieter. I finally decided that while I haven't gotten anything from going as far as talks, lesson's, etc. it's a good place to be. At least I'm near where people are learning and feeling the Spirit really strong. Funny enough, once I stopped trying to get anything out of it, I started to get something out of it. So I say try your best to enjoy the time you have with just the babies and know you are in the house of the Lord, that has to count for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Molly I love it! You are wonderful. I gonna be right there with you girl in 2 months, and then just one year behind you every step of the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a blog. I don't know how you do it, but I do look forward to reading all about your "adventures" with those twin boys. :)

    ReplyDelete